Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pain in the Blog 5

New and improved Reluctant Dragon from now in Beta!

Whatever that means…

The transition of my blog into the new format has been very smooth. Thank you to Blogger for making some things more user-friendly. I’m also grateful for labels of posts. That always seemed like a logical development.

Off course, as they say in Serbia “There’s no pleasing the people”, so we get to the nitpicking part. The choices in modifying one’s template are still very limited, so if you want more you still have to deal with html. I would like to play with the visual side of the blog and though common sense has made it possible for me to perform basic adjustments in html, I’m afraid the badly needed makeover will have to wait until I have time to be bothered with it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well done Marko - glad the transition was smooth. Good thing you waited a bit before moving to BETA... the first few weeks were driving a lot of people nuts according to posts on the Blogger Help Group. (where you can also look for answers for your future makeover)
The text in your Blog Archive menu seems unusually small (can't read the post titles) - just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't noticed.

Marko said...

Thanks Sandra. I have noticed. That is one of the first things I’d like to change, but it was either this or having an enormous side bar which I really didn’t like.
I’ll just hope people who read this have huge screens…